Step 3: Rock your Spree
You’re both prepared and today’s the big day. How exciting!
16. When you meet on the day, anticipate having a very quick sit and chat first to go through the plan of the day and to make sure your expectations are in alignment.
17. Remember that our Style Squad works for you. While our Style Square are fabulous, you’re the rock star of the day!
Know that it’s against our guidelines for the Style Squad to receive any kickbacks from stores you buy from (we agree - we think that feels icky). They will give you suggestions on where to shop, but you’re in the driver’s seat, so don’t hold back if you’d like to fast-forward to a different shop or slow down and have a pit-stop.
17. Let the Spree begin! Have fun!!!
18. Don’t forget to tag #spreewithme on Instagram (@spreewme) in your envy-inducing social media posts!
19. After your Spree, you’ll be prompted by email to please review your Spree. All feedback is warmly welcomed. It will help our Style Mavens to build their profiles and it’ll assist us to ensure our systems of service quality. We hope it’s been fabulous!
20. We’d also LOVE to see photos of you on your special day. Tag #spreewithme and #spreesquad
Ready to start?! Sign up or Log In.
May I bring a friend?
Yes, it is the same price per hour if you bring someone with you on the day for general shopping and stylist services. In this case, we recommend you purchase more than one hour if you’re both seeking separate advice to make the most of your time. Please advise your Style Maven in advance.
The exception is you may not bring a friend for advisory Spree services that state they’re for individuals only, such as one-on-one colour classes. They may offer group Spree options separately.
What if I have last minute adjustments on the day?
Times can not be changed unless they are approved in writing prior via our messaging function with the Style Maven. You may forfeit a portion of your time if you are late on the day.
What about transportation?
Your safety and the safety of our Style Squad is important to us. Do not get into a Style Maven’s private vehicle or invite them into your vehicle. Neither party are covered by Spree with Me for accidents. If you must change location together, please use third-party transportation such as an Uber, a Shebah, a taxi or catch public transport. In this case, the need to use third-party transportation should be clearly outlined in the Spree description and paid for by the Style Maven.
Need more customer service?